If BungeeCord is in online mode, make sure BungeeCord & your Spigot servers are setup correctly to get online-mode UUIDs! Spigot-side permissions, server ownership detection, and other UUID-based things will break otherwise!
- Put PlayerServers.jar into the BungeeCord plugins folder.
- Symlink (recommended) OR copy PlayerServers.jar into all your existing Spigot server plugin folders. (or at least to your hub/any servers you want people to be able to start PlayerServers from, use join/template GUIs, get bukkit permissions, etc).
- Start and stop BungeeCord to generate plugin config & folders.
- Setup default template in plugins/PlayersServers/templates/default folder
- Make sure to at LEAST put a spigot.jar in the default template folder, or nothing will work.
- Change name and other settings in the templates PlayerServers.yml to your liking.
- It is up to you to supply your own spigot.jar
- Restart Spigot servers to load PlayerServers helper plugin (the same PlayerServers.jar, installed on your hub/other servers as mentioned in step 2). Startup BungeeCord and create your own server (/ps create) to test.