When updating spigot.jar or plugin .jars in the template folder KEEP THE NAME EXACTLY THE SAME. I suggest removing version strings, etc from plugin file names, ie name them "Essentials.jar"
- If you have something else running on port 5155 and are using the 'default' wrapper, be sure to change the wrapper-control-port setting in config.yml!
- If you want to use the default server wrapper (aka PSWrapper.jar), you MUST use Java 8 or you will run into problems!
- If you want to use screen as your server wrapper, ensure screen is installed with the commands below and set wrapper in config.yml to 'screen'.
- Debian/Ubuntu: run 'sudo apt-get install screen'
- CentOS/Fedora: run 'sudo yum install screen'
- Edit messages.yml to your liking. (replace all "server" to "empire" for example, if you want to call PlayerServers "Empires")
- Edit guis.yml to your liking. This controls GUI titles, item text, types, etc.
- Create multiple templates by copying the default template, customizing it, and modifying it's PlayerServers.yml
- Create multiple categories by copying the default category format in the categories.yml and add as many categories as you want onto the end of the categories.yml
- If you want to store player servers in a place other than the PlayerServers plugin folder, edit the servers-folder option in the config BEFORE creating servers or you'll have to manually move them.
- Startup & stop scripts are found in the plugins/PlayerServers/scripts folder and can be customized to your liking, using the variables listed at the top of them. These are only used when the wrapper is set to 'screen'.
Modified on: Wed, 16 Mar, 2016 at 9:29 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.